Specific Objectives of the Project
1) To improve multi-profession, multi-country stakeholder dialogue to develop strategies to improve early diagnosis and care of people with HIV across Europe by 2016.
2) To increase knowledge on linkage to and retention in HIV care after diagnosis across geographical and healthcare settings and target groups by 2016.
3) Create understanding and suggest evidence-based solutions to provider barriers to testing through pilot implementation of a novel HIV testing strategy (Indicator Condition-guided) in selected European healthcare settings and countries by 2016.
4) To assemble and evaluate various existing HIV testing strategies in Europe by 2016.
5) To increase knowledge of how stigma and legal barriers to HIV testing affects the uptake of HIV testing and treatment, particularly in most affected groups and regions by 2016.